Test Bank for Marketing, 9th Edition, Charles W. Lamb, Joe F. Hair, Carl McDaniel, ISBN-10: 0324362080, ISBN-13: 9780324362084
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part One: THE WORLD OF MARKETING.
1. Overview of Marketing.
2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage.
Marketing Plan Appendix.
3. Social Responsibility, Ethics, and the Marketing Environment.
4. Developing a Global Vision.
Part Two: ANALYZING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
5. Consumer Decision Making.
6. Business Marketing.
7. Segmenting and Targeting Markets.
8. Decision Support Systems and Marketing Research.
Part Three: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
9. Product Concepts.
10. Developing and Managing Products.
11. Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing.
Part Four: PLACE (DISTRIBUTION) DECISIONS.
12. Marketing Channels and Supply Chain Management.
Part Five: PROMOTION DECISIONS
14. Integrated Marketing Communication.
15. Advertising and Public Relations.
16. Sales Promotion and Personal Selling.
Part Six: PRICING DECISIONS.
17. Pricing Concepts.
18. Setting the Right Price.
Part Seven: TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN MARKETING.
19. Customer Relationship Management.