TEST BANK for Wrightsman’s Psychology and the Legal System 10th Edition Heilbrun
Wrightsman’s Psychology and the Legal System 10th Edition By Kirk Heilbrun, Kirk Heilbrun, Amy Bradfield Douglass, ISBN-10: 0357797469, ISBN-13: 9780357797464 | TEST BANK
Table of Contents
1. Psychology and the Law: Choices and Roles.
2. The Legal System: Issues, Structure, and Players.
3. Psychology of Crime.
4. Psychology of Police.
5. Eyewitnesses to Crimes and Accidents.
6. Victims of Crime, Violence, and Adversity.
7. Evaluating Criminal Suspects.
8. Traditional Steps in Criminal Prosecution and Civil Litigation: Arrest, Bail, Plea Bargains, Settlements, and Trials.
9. Alternatives to Traditional Criminal Prosecution and Civil Litigation.
10. Assessment in Criminal and Juvenile Cases.
11. Assessment in Civil Cases.
12. Preparing for Trials.
13. Jurors and Juries.
14. Punishment and Sentencing.
15. Adult and Juvenile Corrections.