TEST BANK for Theory and Practice of Group Counseling 10th Edition Corey
Theory and Practice of Group Counseling 10th Edition By Dr. Gerald Corey, ISBN-10: 0357622952, ISBN-13: 9780357622957 | TEST BANK
Table of Contents
Part I: BASIC ELEMENTS OF GROUP PROCESS: AN OVERVIEW.
1. Introduction to Group Work.
2. Group Leadership.
3. Ethical and Professional Issues in Group Practice.
4. Early Stages in the Development of a Group.
5. Later Stages in the Development of a Group.
Part II: THEORETICAL APPROACHES TO GROUP COUNSELING.
6. The Psychoanalytic Approach to Groups.
7. Adlerian Group Counseling.
8. Psychodrama in Groups.
9. The Existential Approach to Groups.
10. The Person-Centered Approach to Groups.
11. Gestalt Therapy in Groups.
12. Cognitive Behavioral Approaches in Groups.
13. Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy in Groups.
14. Choice Theory/Reality Therapy in Groups.
15. Solution-Focused Brief Therapy and Motivational Interviewing in Groups.
Part III: INTEGRATION AND APPLICATION.
16. Comparisons, Contrasts, and Integration.