TEST BANK for Foundations of Investments 1st Edition Adair
Foundations of Investments 1st Edition By Troy Adair, John R. Nofsinger, ISBN-10: 0357130421, ISBN-13: 9780357130421 | TEST BANK
Table of Contents
PART I: The Investments Environment.
1. Introduction to Investments.
2. Types and Attributes of Financial Instruments.
3. Securities Markets and Transactions.
4. Mutual Funds and Other Investment Companies.
PART II: Portfolio Theory.
5. Measuring Return and Risk.
6. Portfolios and Diversification.
7. Risk-Free and Risky Asset Allocation and the CAPM.
8. Asset Pricing Models and Efficient Markets.
9. Portfolio Performance Analytics.
PART III: Investing in Stock.
10. The Macroeconomic Environment for Investment Decisions.
11. Valuing Common Stock.
12. Valuing Preferred Stock.
PART IV: Investing in Debt.
13. Valuing Corporate Bonds.
14. Valuing Government Securities.
PART V: Investing in Derivative Securities.
15. An Introduction to Futures Contracts and Options.
16. Derivative Valuation and Strategies.
PART VI – Special Topics.
17. Technical Analysis.