TEST BANK for Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Design 2nd Edition Striebig
Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Design 2nd Edition By Bradley Striebig, Adebayo A. Ogundipe, Maria Papadakis, Lauren G. Heine, ISBN-10: 0357675851, ISBN-13: 9780357675854 | TEST BANK
Table of Contents
1. Sustainability, Engineering, and Design.
2. Analyzing Sustainability Using Engineering Science.
3. Biogeochemical Cycles.
4. Material Flow and Processes in Engineering.
5. Natural Resources, Materials, and Sustainability.
6. Hazardous Substances and Risk Assessment.
7. Water Quality Impacts.
8. Wastewater Treatment.
9. Impacts on Air Quality.
10. The Carbon Cycle and Energy Balances.
11. Energy Conservation, Development, and Decarbonization.
12. Designing for Sustainability.
13. Industrial Ecology.
14. Life Cycle Analysis.
15. Assessing Alternatives.
16. Sustainability and the Built Environment.
17. Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainability in Practice.