SOLUTION MANUAL for The Legal Environment of Business 14th Edition Meiners
The Legal Environment of Business 14th Edition By Roger E. Meiners, Al H. Ringleb, Frances L. Edwards, ISBN-10: 0357451724, ISBN-13: 9780357451724 | TEST BANK
Table of Contents
1. Today’s Business Environment: Law and Ethics.
2. The Court Systems.
3. Trials and Resolving Disputes.
4. The Constitution: Focus on Application to Business.
5. Criminal Law and Business.
6. Elements of Torts.
7. Business Torts and Product Liability.
8. Real and Personal Property.
9. Intellectual Property.
11. Domestic and International Sales.
12. Business Organizations.
13. Negotiable Instruments, Credit, and Bankruptcy.
14. Agency and the Employment Relationship.
15. Employment and Labor Regulations.
16. Employment Discrimination.
17. The Regulatory Process.
18. Securities Regulation.
19. Consumer Protection.
20. Antitrust Law.
21. Environmental Law.
22. The International Legal Environment of Business.
Appendix A: Online Legal Research.
Appendix B: Case Analysis and Legal Sources.
Appendix C: The Constitution of the United States of America.
Appendix D: The Uniform Commercial Code (Excerpts).
Appendix E: National Labor Relations Act (Excerpts).
Appendix F: Title VII of Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Excerpts).
Appendix G: Americans with Disabilities Act Excerpts).
Appendix H: The Antitrust Statutes (Excerpts).
Appendix I: Securities Statutes (Excerpts).