SOLUTION MANUAL for Anderson’s Business Law and The Legal Environment 24th Edition Twomey
Anderson’s Business Law & The Legal Environment – Comprehensive Edition 24th Edition By David P. Twomey, Marianne M. Jennings, Stephanie M. Greene, ISBN-10: 0357363744, ISBN-13: 9780357363744 | SOLUTION MANUAL
Table of Contents
PART I: THE LEGAL AND SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Nature and Sources of Law.
2. The Court System and Dispute Resolution.
3. Business Ethics, Social Forces, and The Law.
4. The Constitution As The Foundation of The Legal Environment.
5. Government Regulation of Competition and Prices.
6. Administrative Agencies.
9. Intellectual Property Rights.
10. The Legal Environment of International Trade.
PART II: CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Classes of Contracts: Contracting On The Internet.
12. Formation of Contracts: Offer and Acceptance.
13. Capacity and Genuine Assent.
15. Legality and Public Policy.
16. Writing, Electronic Forms, and Interpretation of Contracts.
17. Third Persons and Contracts.
18. Discharge of Contracts.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
PART III: SALES AND LEASES OF GOODS.
20. Personal Property and Bailments.
21. Legal Aspects of Supply Chain Management.
22. Nature and Form of Sales.
23. Title and Risk of Loss.
24. Product Liability: Warranties and Torts.
25. Obligations and Performance.
26. Remedies For Breach of Sales Contracts.
PART IV: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
27. Negotiable Instruments: Types, Parties, Transfer, and Liability
28. Checks, Banks, and Funds Transfers
PART V: DEBTOR-CREDITOR RELATIONSHIPS.
29. Nature of The Debtor-Creditor Relationship.
30. Consumer Protection.
31. Secured Transactions in Personal Property.
PART VI: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
35. Third Persons in Agency.
36. Regulation of Employment.
37. Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
PART VII: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
38. Types of Business Organizations.
40. LPs, LLCs, and LLPs.
41. Corporation Formation.
42. Shareholder Rights in Corporations.
43. Securities Regulation.
44. Accountants’ Liability and Malpractice.
45. Management of Corporations.
PART VIII: REAL PROPERTY AND ESTATES.
46. Real Property.
47. Environmental Law and Land Use Controls.
49. Decedents’ Estates and Trusts.