Downloadable Solution Manual for Understanding Social Problems, 8th Edition, Linda A. Mooney, David Knox, Caroline Schacht, ISBN-10: 1111834482, ISBN-13: 9781111834487
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Thinking about Social Problems.
2. Physical and Mental Health and Health Care.
3. Alcohol and Other Drugs.
4. Crime and Social Control.
5. Family Problems.
6. Poverty and Economic Inequality.
7. Work and Unemployment.
8. Problems in Education.
9. Race, Ethnicity and Immigration.
10. Gender Inequality.
11. Sexual Orientation and the Struggle for Equality.
12. Population Growth and Aging.
13. Environmental Problems.
14. Science and Technology.
15. Conflict, War, and Terrorism.