Solution Manual for Understanding Art, 11th Edition, Lois Fichner-Rathus, ISBN-10: 1285859294, ISBN-13: 9781285859293
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Understanding Art.
2. Line and Shape.
3. Light and Color.
4. Texture and Pattern.
5. Space, Time, and Motion.
6. Principles of Design.
10. Imaging: Photography, Film, Video, and Digital Arts.
11. Art in Three Dimensions: Sculpture, Installation, Site-Specific Art, and Industrial Design.
13. Architecture and Urban Design.
14. Art of the Ancients.
15. Classical Art: Greece and Rome.
16. The Age of Faith.
17. The Renaissance.
18. The Age of Baroque.
19. Modern Art.
20. The Twentieth Century: The Early Years.
21. Art Since 1945.
22. The Contemporary Contour: A Global Perspective.
Visual Glossary: Themes and Purposes of Art.