Downloadable Solution Manual for The Essence of Anthropology, 3rd Edition, William A. Haviland, Harald E.L. Prins, Dana Walrath, Bunny McBride, ISBN-10: 1111833443, ISBN-13: 9781111833442
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. The Essence of Anthropology.
2. Biology and Evolution.
3. Living Primates.
4. Human Evolution.
5. The Neolithic Revolution: The Domestication of Plants and Animals.
6. The Emergence of Cities and States.
7. Modern Human Diversity: Race and Racism.
8. The Characteristics of Culture.
9. Language and Communication.
10. Social Identity, Personality, and Gender.
11. Subsistence and Exchange.
12. Sex, Marriage, and Family.
13. Kinship and Other Methods of Grouping.
14. Politics, Power, and Violence.
15. Spirituality, Religion, and the Supernatural.
16. Global Changes and the Role of Anthropology.