Downloadable Solution Manual for Statistics for Business and Economics, Revised, 11th Edition, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams, ISBN-10: 0538481641, ISBN-13: 9780538481649
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Table of Contents:
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Presentations.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Inference About Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences About Population Variances.
12. Tests of Goodness of Fit and Independence.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.
16. Regression Analysis: Model Building.
17. Index Numbers.
18. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
19. Nonparametric Methods.
20. Statistical Methods for Quality Control.
21. Decision Analysis.
22. Sample Survey (Online only).