Solution Manual for Mathematical Methods and Algorithms for Signal Processing, Todd K. Moon, Wynn C. Stirling, ISBN-10: 0201361868, ISBN-13: 9780201361865
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION AND FOUNDATIONS.
1. Introduction and Foundations.
II. VECTOR SPACES AND LINEAR ALGEBRA.
2. Signal Spaces.
3. Representation and Approximation in Vector Spaces.
4. Linear Operators and Matrix Inverses.
5. Some Important Matrix Factorizations.
6. Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
7. The Singular Value Decomposition.
8. Some Special Matrices and Their Applications.
9. Kronecker Products and the Vec Operator.
III. DETECTION, ESTIMATION, AND OPTIMAL FILTERING.
10. Introduction to Detection and Estimation, and Mathematical Notation.
11. Detection Theory.
12. Estimation Theory.
13. The Kalman Filter.
IV. ITERATIVE AND RECURSIVE METHODS IN SIGNAL PROCESSING.
14. Basic Concepts and Methods of Iterative Algorithms.
15. Iteration by Composition of Mappings.
16. Other Iterative Algorithms.
17. The EM Algorithm in Signal Processing.
V. METHODS OF OPTIMIZATION.
18. Theory of Constrained Optimization.
19. Shortest-Path Algorithms and Dynamic Programming.
20. Linear Programming.
A. Basic Concepts and Definitions.
B. Completing the Square.
C. Basic Matrix Concepts.
D. Random Processes.
E. Derivatives and Gradients.
F. Conditional Expectations of Multinomial and Poisson r.v.s.