Solution Manual for Managerial Economics, 12th Edition, Mark Hirschey, ISBN-10: 0324584849, ISBN-13: 9780324584844, ISBN-10: 0324588860, ISBN-13: 9780324588866
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: OVERVIEW OF MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS.
1. Nature and Scope of Managerial Economics.
2. Economic Optimization.
3. Demand and Supply.
Part 2: DEMAND ANALYSIS AND ESTIMATION.
4. Demand Analysis.
5. Demand Estimation.
Part 3: PRODUCTION AND COMPETITIVE MARKETS.
7. Production Analysis and Compensation Policy.
8. Cost Analysis and Estimation.
9. Linear Programming.
10. Competitive Markets.
11. Performance and Strategy in Competitive Markets.
Part 4: IMPERFECT COMPETITION.
12. Monopoly and Monopsony.
13. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
14. Game Theory and Competitive Strategy.
15. Pricing Practices.
Part 5: LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
16. Risk Analysis.
17. Capital Budgeting.
18. Organization Structure and Corporate Governance.
19. Government in the Market Economy.
Sample contains multiple files. To view please down and extract in regular computer. Still you have any problem to view the sample please contact with us.