Solution Manual for Juvenile Delinquency: Theory, Practice, and Law, 10th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, Brandon C. Welsh, ISBN-10: 0495503649, ISBN-13: 9780495503644
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE CONCEPT OF DELINQUENCY.
1. Childhood and Delinquency.
2. The Nature and Extent of Delinquency.
PART 2: THEORIES OF DELINQUENCY.
3. Individual Views of Delinquency.
4. Social Structure, Process, Culture, and Delinquency.
5. Social Reaction, Conflict, and Delinquency.
6. Developmental Theories of Delinquency: Life-Course and Latent Trait.
PART 3: SOCIAL, COMMUNITY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES ON DELINQUENCY.
7. Gender and Delinquency.
8. The Family and Delinquency.
9. Peers and Delinquency: Juvenile Gangs and Groups.
10. Schools and Delinquency.
11. Drug Use and Delinquency.
12. Delinquency Prevention: Social and Developmental Perspectives.
PART 4: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM.
13. Juvenile Justice: Then and Now.
14. Police Work with Juveniles.
15. Juvenile Court Process: Pretrial, Trial, and Sentencing.
16. Juvenile Corrections: Probation, Community Treatment, and Institutionalization.
17. Delinquency and Juvenile Justice Abroad.