Downloadable Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Economics, 5th Edition, William Boyes, Michael Melvin, ISBN-10: 0538481196, ISBN-13: 9780538481199
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Table of Contents
PART I: Markets
1, Economics and the World Around You.
Appendix to Chapter 1: Working with Graphs.
2. Markets and the Market Process.
3. The Free Market versus Government Interference
PART II: CONSUMERS, FIRMS, AND SOCIAL ISSUES.
4. The Firm and the Consumer.
5. Costs and Profit Maximization.
7. Business, Society, and the Government.
8. Government Intervention versus Free Markets.
PART III: THE NATIONAL AND GLOBAL ECONOMIES.
9 An Overview of the National and International Economies.
10. Macroeconomic Measures.
11. Unemployment, Inflation, and Business Cycles.
12. Macroeconomic Equilibrium: Aggregate Demand and Supply.
13. Fiscal Policy.
14. Money and Banking.
PART VI: MACROECONOMIC POLICY.
15. Monetary Policy.
16. Macroeconomic Policy, Business Cycles, and Growth.
17. Issues in International Trade and Finance.