Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Essentials of Criminal Justice, 8th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall, ISBN-10: 111183556X, ISBN-13: 9781111835569, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE NATURE OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
1. Crime and Criminal Justice.
2. The Nature of Crime and Victimization.
3. Criminal Law: Substance and Procedure.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
4. Police in Society
5. The Police: Role and Function.
6. Issues in Policing: Professional, Social, and Legal.
Part III: COURTS AND ADJUDICATION.
7. Courts, Prosecution, and the Defense.
8. Trial Procedures.
9. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS AND ALTERNATIVE SANCTIONS.
10. Community Sentences: Probation, Intermediate Sanctions, and Restorative Justice.
11. Corrections: History, Institutions, and Populations.
12. Prison Life: Living in and Leaving Prison.
Part V: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES OF THE AMERICAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
13. Juvenile Justice in the 21st Century.
14. Crime and Justice in the New Millennium: Terrorism and Cyber Crime.