Downloadable Solution Manual for Developmental Psychology: Childhood and Adolescence, 9th Edition, David Shaffer, Katherine Kipp, ISBN-10: 1111834520, ISBN-13: 9781111834524
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY.
1. Introduction to Developmental Psychology and Its Research Strategies.
Part II: BIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF DEVELOPMENT.
2. Hereditary Influences on Development.
3. Prenatal Development and Birth.
5. Physical Development: The Brain, Body, Motor Skills, and Sexual Development.
Part III: COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT.
6. Cognitive Development: Piaget’s Theory and Vygotsky’s Sociocultural Viewpoint.
7. Cognitive Development: Information-Processing Perspectives.
8. Intelligence: Measuring Mental Performance.
9. Development of Language and Communication Skills.
Part IV: SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.
10. Emotional Development, Temperament, and Attachment.
11. Development of the Self and Social Cognition.
12. Sex Differences and Gender-Role Development.
13. Aggression, Altruism, and Moral Development.
Part V: THE CONTEXT OF DEVELOPMENT.
14. The Family.
15. Peers, School, and Media.