Solution Manual for Criminal Law, 12th Edition, Joel Samaha, ISBN-10: 1305577388, ISBN-13: 9781305577381
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Criminal Law and Punishment in U.S. Society: An Overview.
2. Constitutional Limits on Criminal Law.
3. The Criminal Act: The First Principle of Criminal Liability.
4. The General Principles of Criminal Liability: Men’s Rea, Concurrence, Ignorance, and Mistake.
5. Defenses to Criminal Liability I: Justifications.
6. Defenses to Criminal Liability II: Excuses.
7. Parties to Crime and Vicarious Liability.
8. Inchoate Crimes.
9. Crimes Against Persons I: Murder and Manslaughter.
10. Crimes Against Persons II: Sex Offenses, Bodily Injury, and Personal Restraint.
11. Crimes Against Property.
12. Crimes Against Public Order and Morals.
13. Crimes Against the State.