Downloadable Solution Manual for Corporate Finance, 4th Edition, Michael C. Ehrhardt, Eugene F. Brigham, ISBN-10: 1439078084, ISBN-13: 9781439078082
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
PART II: FIXED INCOME SECURITIES.
4. Time Value of Money.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates.
PART III: STOCKS AND OPTIONS.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
7. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium.
8. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance.
PART IV: PROJECTS AND THEIR VALUATION.
9. The Cost of Capital.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
PART V: CORPORATE VALUATION AND GOVERNANCE.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management, and Corporate Governance.
PART VI: CASH DISTRIBUTIONS AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
15. Capital Structure Decisions.
PART VII: MANAGING GLOBAL OPERATIONS.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Multinational Financial Management.