Downloadable Solution Manual for Competency-Based Management, International Edition, 11th Edition, John W. Slocum Jr., Susan E. Jackson, Don Hellriegel, ISBN-10: 0324539673, ISBN-13: 9780324539677
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: AN OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT.
1. Developing Managerial Competencies.
2. Learning from the History of Management Thought.
Part 2: MANAGING IN TURBULENT ENVIRONMENTS.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. Assessing the Environment.
5. Managing Globally.
6. Fostering Entrepreneurship.
Part 3: PLANNING AND CONTROL.
7. Formulating Plans and Strategies.
8. Fundamentals of Decision Making.
9. Using Planning and Decision Aids.
10. Achieving Organizational Control.
Part 4: LEADING.
11. Motivating Employees.
12. Dynamics of Leadership.
13. Communicating Effectively.
14. Working in Teams.
15. Understanding Organizational Culture and Cultural Diversity.
Part 5: ORGANIZING.
16. Designing Organizations.
17. Guiding Organizational Change and Innovation.
18. Managing Human Resources.