Downloadable Solution Manual for Chemistry: Science of Change, 4th Edition, David W. Oxtoby, ISBN-10: 0030331889, ISBN-13: 9780030331886
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. The Atomic Nature of Matter.
3. Chemical Periodicity and the Formation of Simple Compounds.
4. Types of Chemical Reactions.
5. The Gaseous State.
6. Condensed Phases and Phase Transitions.
7. Chemical Equilibrium.
8. Acid?Base Equilibria.
9. Dissolution and Precipitation Equilibria.
11. Spontaneous Change and Equilibrium.
12. Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
13. Electrochemistry and Cell Voltage.
14. Chemical Kinetics.
15. Nuclear Chemistry.
16. Quantum Mechanics and the Hydrogen Atom.
17. Many-electron Atoms and Chemical Bonding.
18. Molecular Orbitals, Spectroscopy, and Atmospheric Chemistry.
19. Coordination Complexes.
20. Structure and Bonding in Solids.
21. Silicon and Solid-State Materials.
22. Chemical Processes.
23. Chemistry of the Halogens.
24. From Petroleum to Pharmaceuticals.
25. Synthetic and Biological Polymers.