Solution Manual for (Ch1~6) Molecular Reaction Dynamics, Raphael D. Levine, ISBN-10: 0521140714, ISBN: 9780521140713
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding chemical reactions at the molecular level
2. Molecular collisions
3. Introduction to reactive molecular collisions
4. Scattering as a probe of collision dynamics
5. Introduction to polyatomic dynamics
6. Structural considerations in the calculation of reaction rates
[Solution Manual NOT available for ch7 ~ 12]
7. Photoselective chemistry: access to the transition state region
8. Chemistry in real time
9. State-changing collisions: molecular energy transfer
11. Dynamics in the condensed phase
12. Dynamics of gas-surface interactions and reactions.