Downloadable Solution Manual for Business & Professional Ethics for Directors, Executives & Accountants, 5th Edition, Leonard J. Brooks, Paul Dunn, ISBN-10: 0324594550, ISBN-13: 9780324594553
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: THE ETHICS ENVIRONMENT.
1. Ethics Expectations.
2. Enron Events Motivate Governance and Ethics Reform.
Part II: ETHICAL BEHAVIOR.
3. Philosophers’ Contributions.
4. Practical Ethical Decision Making.
Part III: ETHICAL GOVERNANCE, ACCOUNTABILITY & MANAGEMENT.
5. Corporate Ethical Governance & Accountability.
6. Professional Accounting in the Public Interest, Post-Enron.
Part IV: SIGNIFICANT ETHICS ISSUES FACING BUSINESS AND THE ACCOUNTING PROFESSION.
7. Managing Ethics Risks and Opportunities.
8. The Subprime Lending Fiasco.