Downloadable Solution Manual for Auditing: A Business Risk Approach, 7th Edition, Larry E. Rittenberg, Karla Johnstone, Audrey Gramling, ISBN-10: 0324658044, ISBN-13: 9780324658040
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Auditing: Integral to the Economy.
2. Corporate Governance, Audit Standards.
3. Judgmental and Ethical Decision Making Frameworks and Associated Professional Standards.
4. Audit Risk and a Client’s Business Risk.
5. Internal Control over Financial Reporting.
6. Performing an Integrated Audit.
7. Audit Evidence: A Framework.
8. Tools to Gather Audit Evidence.
9. Auditing for Fraud.
10. Auditing Revenue and Related Accounts.
11. Audit of Acquisition Cycle and Inventory.
12. Audit of Cash and Other Liquid Assets.
13. Audit of Long-Lived Assets and Related Expense.
14. Audit of Acquisitions, Related Entity Transactions, Long-Term Liabilities, and Equity.
15. Completing the Audit.
16. Communicating Audit and Attestation Results.
17. Professional Liability.
18. Advanced Topics Concerning Complex Audit Judgments.
ACL Basics, Tutorial and Cases.