Downloadable Solution Manual for Accounting Information Systems, 7th Edition, Ulric J. Gelinas, Richard B. Dull, ISBN-10: 0324378823, ISBN-13: 9780324378825
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part One: UNDERSTANDING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. Introduction to Accounting Information Systems.
2. Enterprise Systems.
3. Electronic Business (E-business) Systems.
Part TWO: ORGANIZING AND MANAGING INFORMATION.
4. Documenting Information Systems.
5. Database Management Systems.
6. Relational Databases and SQL.
Part THREE: ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT.
7. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control.
8. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Pervasive and General Controls.
9. Controlling Information Systems: Business Process and Application Controls.
Part FOUR: BUSINSES PROCESSES.
10. The Order Entry/Sales (OE/S) Process.
11. The Billing/Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts (B/AR/CR) Process.
12. The Purchasing Process.
13. The Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements (AP/CD) Process.
14. The Human Resources (HR) Management and Payroll Processes (IPP).
15. Integrated Production Processes.
Part FIVE: REPORTING WITH AND ACQUIRING AN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM.
16. General Ledger and Business Reporting (GL/BR) Process.
17. Acquiring and Implementing Accounting Information Systems.