Downloadable Solution Manual for Abnormal Child Psychology, 5th Edition, Eric J. Mash, David A. Wolfe, ISBN-10: 1111834490, ISBN-13: 9781111834494
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: UNDERSTANDING ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY
1. Introduction to Normal and Abnormal Behavior in Children and Adolescents.
2. Theories and Causes.
4. Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
PART II: BEHAVIOR DISORDERS.
5. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
6. Conduct Problems.
PART III: EMOTIONAL DISORDERS.
7. Anxiety Disorders.
8. Mood Disorders.
PART IV: DEVELOPMENTAL AND LEARNING DISORDERS.
9. Intellectual Disability (Mental Retardation).
10. Autism Spectrum Disorders and Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia.
11. Communication and Learning Disorders.
PART V: PROBLEMS RELATED TO PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.
12. Health-Related and Substance Use Disorders.
13. Eating Disorders and Related Conditions.
14. Child Maltreatment and Non-Accidental Trauma.