Test Bank for Organizational Behavior: Tools for Success, International Edition, 2nd Edition, Jean M. Phillips, Stanley M. Gully, ISBN-10: 113395359X, ISBN-13: 9781133953593
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: THE ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR CONTEXT.
1. What is Organizational Behavior?
PART II: INDIVIDUAL EFFECTIVENESS.
3. Individual Differences I: Demographics, Personality, and Intelligence.
4. Individual Differences II: Self-Concept, Learning Styles, and Types of Fit.
5. Attitudes, Values, Moods, and Emotions.
6. Social Perception, Attributions, and Perceived Fairness.
7. Motivating Behavior.
PART III: SOCIAL INTERACTIONS.
9. Making Decisions.
10. Power, Influence, and Politics.
11. Managing Conflict and Negotiating.
PART IV: GROUPS, TEAMS, AND LEADERSHIP.
12. Group Behavior and Effective Teams.
PART V: ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN, ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE, AND CAREER MANAGEMENT.
14. Organizational Structure and Design.
15. Organizational Culture and Organizational Change.
16. Managing Your Career.