Test Bank for Organic Chemistry, 2nd Edition, Joe Hornback, ISBN-10: 0534389511, ISBN-13: 9780534389512
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. A Simple Model for Chemical Bonds.
2. Organic Compounds: A First Look.
3. Orbitals and Bonding.
4. The Acid-Base Reaction.
5. Functional Groups and Nomenclature I.
6. Stereochemistry I: Cis-Trans Isomers and Conformations.
7. Stereochemistry II: Chiral Molecules.
8. Nucleophilic Substitution Reactions: Reactions of Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, and Related Compounds.
9. Elimination Reactions: Reactions of Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, and Related Compounds.
10. Synthetic Uses of Substitution and Elimination Reactions:Interconverting Functional Groups.
11. Additions to Carbon Carbon Double and Triple Bonds:Reactions of Alkenes and Alkynes.
12. Functional Groups and Nomenclature II.
13. Infrared Spectroscopy.
14. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
15. Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry.
16. Benzene and Aromatic Compounds.
17. Aromatic Substitution Reactions.
18. Additions to the Carbonyl Group: Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones.
19. Substitutions at the Carbonyl Group: Reactions of Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives.
20. Enolate and Other Carbon Nucleophiles.
21. The Chemistry of Radicals.
22. Pericyclic Reactions.
23. The Synthesis of Organic Compounds.
24. Synthetic Polymers.
26. Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
27. Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids.
28. Other Natural Products.