Test Bank for New Venture Creation An Innovator’s Guide to Entrepreneurship, 2nd Edition, Marc H. Meyer, Frederick G. Crane, ISBN-10: 1452257213, ISBN : 9781452257211
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
I. DEFINING THE VENTURE
1. Defining Your Industry Focus and the Type of Business You Want to Start
2. Defining the Target Customer: Users and Buyers
3. Defining the Needs of Target Customers: Getting Into Their Hearts and Mind
4. Defining Solutions for Customers: Developing a Product Line and Services Strategy
5. Defining the Business Model for a Venture
6. Positioning and Branding a Venture in the Marketplace
7. A Reality Check on the Venture Concept and the Business Model
II. WRITING THE BUSINESS PLAN AND MAKING THE PITCH
8. Financial Sources for Startups and Corporate Ventures
9. Projecting the Financial Performance and Requirements for the Venture
10. Organizing the Venture Team
11. Writing the Business Plan!
12. Making the Pitch