Test Bank for New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Excel 2016: Comprehensive, 1st Edition, June Jamrich Parsons, Dan Oja, Patrick Carey, Carol DesJardins, ISBN-10: 1305880404, ISBN-13: 9781305880405
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Productivity Apps for School and Work.
1. Getting Started with Excel.
2. Formatting Workbook Text and Data.
3. Performing Calculations with Formulas and Functions.
4. Analyzing and Charting Financial Data.
5. Working with Excel Tables, PivotTables, and PivotCharts.
6. Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.
7. Developing an Excel Application.
8. Working with Advanced Functions.
9. Exploring Financial Tools and Functions.
10. Performing What-If Analyses.
11. Analyzing Data with Business Intelligence.
12. Collaborating on a Shared Workbook.
Appendix A: Working with Text Functions and Creating Custom Formats.