Test Bank for Media/Impact: An Introduction to Mass Media, 12th Edition, Shirley Biagi, ISBN-10: 1305580982, ISBN-13: 9781305580985
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: THE MASS MEDIA INDUSTRIES.
1. Mass Media and Everyday Life.
2. Books: Rearranging the Page.
3. Newspapers: Mobilizing Delivery.
4. Magazines: Chasing the Audience.
5. Recordings: Streaming Sounds.
6. Radio: Riding New Waves.
7. Movies: Digitizing Dreams.
8. Television: Changing Channels.
9. Internet Media: Widening the Web.
Part II: SELLING THE MESSAGE.
10. Advertising: Catching Consumers.
11. Public Relations: Promoting Ideas.
Part III: CHANGING MESSAGES.
12. News and Information: Staying Connected.
13. Social and Political Issues: Shaping the Arguments.
14. Law and Regulation: Rewriting the Rules.
15. Ethics: Placing Responsibility.
16. Global Media: Discovering New Markets.
Media Information Resource Guide.