Test Bank for Managing Information Technology, 5/E, E. Wainright Martin, Carol V. Brown, Daniel W. DeHayes, Jeffrey A. Hoffer, William C. Perkins, ISBN-10: 0131454439, ISBN-13: 9780131454439
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Managing IT in an e-World.
I. Information Technology.
2. Computer Systems.
3. Computer Software.
4. Telecommunications and Networking.
5. The Data Resource.
II. Applying Information Technology.
6. Enterprise Systems.
7. Managerial Support Systems.
8. E-Commerce Applications.
III. Acquiring Information Systems.
9. Basic Information Systems Concepts.
10. Methodologies for Custom Software Development.
11. Methodologies for Purchased Software Packages.
12. IT Project Management.
13. Facilitating User Computing.
IV. The Information Management System.
14. Setting a Direction for Information Resources.
15. Managing the Information Systems Function.
16. Social, Ethical, and Legal Issues.