Test Bank for Juvenile Delinquency: The Core, 6th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, Brandon C. Welsh, ISBN-10: 1305577418, ISBN-13: 9781305577411
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Childhood and Delinquency.
2. The Nature and Extent of Delinquency.
3. Individual Views of Delinquency: Choice and Trait.
4. Sociological Views of Delinquency.
5. Developmental Views of Delinquency: Life Course and Latent Trait.
6. Gender and Delinquency.
7. The Family and Delinquency.
8. Peers and Delinquency: Juvenile Gangs and Groups.
9. Schools and Delinquency.
10. Drug Use and Delinquency.
11. Delinquency Prevention and Juvenile Justice Today.
12. Police Work with Juveniles.
13. Juvenile Court Process: Pretrial, Trial, and Sentencing.
14. Juvenile Corrections: Probation, Community Treatment, and Institutionalization.