Test Bank for America’s Courts and the Criminal Justice System, 11th Edition, David W. Neubauer, Henry F. Fradella, ISBN-10: 1285061942, ISBN-13: 9781285061948
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Courts, Crime, and Controversy.
2. Law and Crime.
3. Federal Courts.
4. State Courts.
5. The Dynamics of Courthouse Justice.
7. Defense Attorneys.
9. Defendants and Victims.
10. From Arrest and Bail to Arraignment.
11. Disclosing and Suppressing Evidence.
12. Negotiated Justice and the Plea of Guilty.
13. Trials and Juries.
14. Sentencing Options.
15. Sentencing Decisions.
16. Appellate and Habeas Corpus Review.
17. Juvenile Courts.