Downloadable Test Bank for Basic Clinical Lab Competencies for Respiratory Care: An Integrated Approach, 5th Edition, Gary C. White, ISBN-10: 1435453654, ISBN-13: 9781435453654, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
List of Performance Evaluations.
Introduction to the Text.
List of Contributors.
Section I: PATIENT ASSESSMENT.
1. Basics of Asepsis
2. Basic Patient Assessment: Vital Signs and Breath Sounds.
3. Advanced Patient Assessment: Inspection, Palpation, and Percussion.
4. Radiologic Assessment.
5. Pulmonary Function Testing.
8. Arterial Blood Gas Sampling.
9. Hemodynamic Monitoring.
10. Noninvasive Monitoring.
Section II: THERAPEUTICS.
11. Documentation and Goals Assessment.
12. Oxygen Supply Systems.
13. Oxygen Administration.
14. Introduction to Respiratory Care Pharmacology.
15. Humidity and Aerosol Therapy.
16. Bronchial Hygiene Therapy.
17. Hyperinflation Therapy.
18. Bronchoscopy Assisting.
19. Equipment Processing and Surveillance.
Section III: EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT.
20. Emergency Airway Management.
21. Artificial Airway Care.
22. Chest Tubes.
23. Insertion and Maintenance of Intravenous Lines.
Section IV: VENTILATION.
24. Noninvasive Positive-Pressure Ventilation.
25. Continuous Mechanical Ventilation.
26. Advanced Modes of Mechanical Ventilation.
27. Wave Form Analysis.
28. Weaning and Discontinuance of Mechanical Ventilation.
29. Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation.
Appendix. Answers to Self Evaluation Post Tests.